Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Live On Circus Street

I love my little house.  I love the fact that it's so weather tight and easy to maintain.  I even love the street I live on, solely for its entertainment value.  I've never lived anywhere like this before.  Here is an example..........Follow closely so you don't lose track of the clowns.

The guy next door has "friends" that drop by to visit quite often.  This week they've been there every day.  Today, I'm sitting inside, enjoying my lunch and the breeze blowing through the house and I hear all this yelling.  So being the nosy pirate that I am,  I get up and look out the door.  These friends are in an argument.  There are 3 of them, 2 guys and a girl.  The guy in the back seat, gets out and starts walking.   The other 2 holler at him and he gets back in the car.  They get about 5 feet and the guy on the passenger side gets out, slams the door and starts walking.  The girl who is driving, is yelling, cussing, carrying on.  They go another 10 feet and the guy gets back in the car.  They get to the stop sign, which from where the 2nd guy got out,  is about 30 feet.  Maybe. The car stops, the girl gets out,  and takes off!!!  The 2 guys sit there for a minute and the guy in the passenger side gets out and follows the girl.  This leaves the car blocking the street and the 3rd guy in the back seat.  He finally opens the door, gets out, yelling, throwing his arms around and gets in the drivers seat and makes it to the street that comes off 411, where he parks.  Suddenly,  the second guy comes and gets in the car,  the woman comes stomping down the street, gets in the drivers side,  the guy who moved the car, gets out and jumps in the back seat and they go roaring off into the wild blue yonder.

WHY would I want to watch TV when I have the circus just outside my front door????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought my neighbors were fun to watch!! Zips