Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Pirate Smiles

Christmas came almost a month early for the Pirate this year.  I received this gorgeous Empire Red Kitchen Aid!!  I'm stoked.  Really, really stoked.

D is also a very happy camper and the two of us are going to learn to use it together.  I'm quite sure that will be VERY interesting and will probably create a few blog posts and FB statuses all on it's own.

Now all we have to do is decide what we want to make first.  The possibilities are endless,  but I'm thinking something simple should be the first thing we tackle.   Something like a cake, not made from a mix,  with homemade frosting,   or cookies,  but I have money riding on those brownies D saw in the recipe book, none of which I should be eating.  ):   I can take a test piece though.  Right?

I'll let you know how it all turns out.........Once we recover from our sugar high.

No comments: