Sunday, August 28, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine!

It's another beautiful day here at this pirate's lair.  I have both doors open and the cross breeze is absolutely glorious.

The birds are singing and gorging themselves on the feeders that D so meticulously takes care of.  The crickets and all the other little bugs are singing their Sounds of Fall songs and The 'Shake is totally nuts with her running.  Lilo is at the front door wondering where her breakfast is and the dogs have just chased off the Tom Cat who likes to beat up our cat.

My coffee cup is empty,  I just looked in the mirror and totally frightened myself with the image looking back at me.  Really,  WHO IS THAT?

In other words, it is a typical morning here so I'm going to go get this day started!

Everybody have a good one!

No comments: